Dock/Seawall Ladder - Other Styles Avalable, see catagories
shown in left margine.
This dock ladder had the same quality features of the "Standard Dock Ladder". The exception is that the wide step has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch wide tread. The extra width of the step provides added comfort while boarding or exiting you boat or dock. This dock ladder also reduces strain on the bottom of your feet, extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 14 inch diameter hand rail with 4 inch wide stair tread. 12 inches rise per step.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry!
- For a more comfortable dock ladder, see the all new WIDE STEP. This dock ladder has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch tread width. FREE Ground shipping on this item.
- Manufactured by A1A
- Accessories- See the JWPWSSL3 mounting brackets. Easily or remove your ladder for seasonal use.
- Requires 4, 1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2).
- Galvanized or stainless steel (stainless for salt water environment).
- Length of bolt will vary according to the structure being installed on.
- Bolts can be found at your local hardware store.
Accessories- See the JWPMB1 mounting brackets. Easily or
remove your ladder for seasonal use.
DUE TO LENGTH, SIZE AND INCREASED SHIPPING COSTS THIS LADDER DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. Manufactured by A1A Dock Products.
Other lengths available. Consult us by using the "Contact Us" link shown above.
Installation Instructions and dimension- PDF