This dock ladder had the same quality features of the "Standard Dock Ladder". The exception is that the wide step has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch wide tread. The extra width of the step provides added comfort while boarding or exiting you boat or dock. This dock ladder also reduces strain on the bottom of your feet, extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 14 inch diameter hand rail with 4 inch wide stair tread. 12 inches rise per step.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry!
- This dock ladder has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch tread width. FREE Ground shipping on this item.
- Manufactured by IDP. FREE shipping on lengths up to 5'.
Required Hardware: Requires 4,
1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2). Galvanized or stainless steel (stainless
for salt water environment). Length of bolt will vary according to the
structure being installed on. Bolts can be found at your local hardware
Manufactured by A1A Dock Products.
Other lengths available. Consult us by using the "Contact Us" link shown above.
Installation Instructions and dimension-