Dock/Seawall Ladder - Other Styles Avalable, see catagories
shown in left margine.
This dock ladder had the same quality features of the "Standard Swing Ladder". The exception is that the wide step has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch wide tread. The extra width of the step provides added comfort while boarding or exiting you boat or dock. This dock ladder also reduces strain on the bottom of your feet, extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry!
- This dock ladder has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch tread width. FREE Ground shipping on this item.
- Manufactured by IDP
- Accessories- None. Remove your ladder for seasonal use.
Required Hardware: Requires 4,
1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2). Galvanized or stainless steel (stainless
for salt water environment). Length of bolt will vary according to the
structure being installed on. Bolts can be found at your local hardware
store. Accessories- None. Remove bolts at the end of the season to
Manufactured by IDP.
If you have additional questions please use the "Contact Us" link shown above.
Installation Instructions and dimension- PDF