Aluminum Swinging Dock Ladder- 3 Step The "Swing Ladder" by A1A has the same great dock ladder features as the "Straight Ladder. The "Swing Ladder can be stored and secured up and out of the water (90 degrees) with quick release pin to retain the selected position. This dock ladder has a fixed stainless steel bolt through the ladder which pivots in a self lubricationg brass bushing that is press fit into the mounting bracket.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- For a more comfortable dock ladder, see the all new 4" WIDE STEP.
- The wide step ladder must be ordered by going to the wide step catagory
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry! FREE Ground Shipping on this item.
Needed Hardware: Requires 4, 1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2). Galvanized or stainless steel (stainless for salt water environment). Length of bolt will vary according to the structure being installed on. Bolts can be found at your local hardware store.