Portable Water Supplies
Now you can easily store and move water. With a flip of a switch our portable AC and DC water supplies give you water where you want it. These watering carts will not dissapoint you! In addition to a portable golf cart water supply, these carts can easily be converted to conventional watering with a hose nozzle. Just unscrew the flow indicator and "PRESTO" you can now install a conventional nozzle. The water cart pump will deliver 2.5 gallons of water per minute and spray up to 30 feet away.
Hundreds Of Uses
- Street Maintenence
- Greenhouse applications
- Anywhere you need water, its' there!
You are no longer required to use expensive pressure tanks or slow moving gravity tanks. What ever your needs, Jan Watercraft Products has you covered. Each of our portable water supplies have been engineered for use with the Millennium SPW valves or simply screw on a hose nozzle and "Presto" you are ready to get working. Each water cart is totally self contained. Just plug it in and flip a switch. Its that easy!
DC and AC watering carts are shipped FED-EX Freight to your business. Prices do not include freight.
Please Checkout through the Janwp.com "Shopping Cart" and we will contact you with shipping costs.
DC Portable Water Cart
The New Millennium DC powered watering cart is great for users that require a portable water supply or do not have a water line available near their batteries. The cart is ruggedly constructed of lightweight yet strong polyethylene plastic, and features a large 22 gallon holding capacity. The new watering cart also features a large refill hole with screw on cover to keep water clean.
- Includes a 12-volt sealed battery with its own on-board charger an 12 VDC voltmeter
- New variable speed pump with built-in pressure switch (CE Marked).
- 22 gallon capacity
- Compatible with deionized water
- The unit has a nine foot supply hose with a quick coupler for easy battery access.
- Pump will shut off when battery filling is complete or hose nozzle is shut off.
AC Portable Water Cart
The Millennium AC powered watering cart is made of the same housing as the DC cart. The only exception is that the AC cart has a AC pump. The cart is ruggedly constructed of lightweight yet strong polyethylene plastic, and features a large 22 gallon holding capacity. The new watering cart also features a large refill hole with screw on cover to keep water clean.
This is a great choice for those who need the mobility of a DC cart but do not want to maintain the charge levels of the battery.
- 22 gallon capacity
- 20 Foot power cord
- Automatically shuts off when filling stops when used as golf cart watering supply or will stop when nozzle is off.
- Compatible with Deionized Water
- Requires 110V AC power source
Niagara Deionized Water Supply
Maximizes battery life by removing dissolved solids that are present in tap water and can lead to shortened battery life. Economical, the mixed bed deionizer uses an ion exchange cartridge filled with non-toxic synthetic resins to remove impurities from you tap water before it enters the battery.
- Red / Green water quality light lets you know when cartridges need to be replaced.
- Mounting bracket has built in hose storage bracket
- 20 foot supply hose
- Cartridges can be discarded when replacement is necessary
- Filters up to 600 gallons of water before cartridge replacment.