LANTERN - Solar Light Buoy
Aqua Lantern Solar Lighted Buoy is a highly visible, 20”
marker buoy by day that illuminates at night. It uses a watertight
solar generator during daylight hours to charge 4, 1.2V rechargeable
batteries that power 5 super bright LED’s (Light Emitting
Diodes). The Batteries can be recharged 500 times before they need to
be replaced. The 5 LED’s have a life span of 100,000 hours.
The unique bell shape design keeps the buoy vertical in the water. It
is rotationally molded with durable High Density Polyethylene. The
photocell in the solar panel automatically turns the lights on when the
sun sets and turns the lights off when the sun rises.
Aqua Lantern promotes safe boating at night and reduces the chance of
damage to personal property. Protect your floating swim platform,
floating trampoline, pier, dock, PWC and swim areas. Help your fellow
boaters navigate the lake safely at night, while adding a fun
decorative touch to a lake or waterway.
- Rechargeable Batteries last for 2 years
- LED’s last for 100,000 hours or 20 years
- Highly visible in daytime
- Visible from 3⁄4 of a nautical mile at
- Photocell turns buoy on at night and off during day
- Solar panel Recharges batteries during daylight hours
- Buoy will glow all night long. (up to 20 hours
- Unique “Bell Shape” keeps the
buoy vertical in the water.
- Protects personal property at night by marking hazard
Theses buoys are not US Coast Guard approved navigation
Available Colors and Styles:
NEW and IMPROVED (BRIGHTER, and COLOR FAST)
Aqua Lantern is here.
Order one today!
Jan Watercraft Products
1334 Greenleaf Lane
Grand Haven,MI 49417